Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello!

Hello everybody!

This is Kim, your student mentor! Hope you all are having a great week!

I'm just wondering, what can I do to help you in this class? Do you have any ideas?

The site you guys have here looks pretty cool. I think math would have been easier for me in grade 8 if I had a cool website like this to keep notes organized. Do you guys like having class like this too?

Do you have any questions for me? I was thinking that I better make an effort to make myself known as me, instead of the crazy person who posts pirate videos.

Speaking of which, here is another one. Tell me what you think.

1 comments:

Krystal9-06 October 29, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

AHAHAHAH omg i loove that video

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP