Monday, November 9, 2009

Raquel's Scribe

Proportion: Proportion means a relationship that says that two ratios or two rates are equal.
An example I will use is this:
a) Write a proportion based on the following scenario:
Three balls cost $1.25. What is the cost of 12 balls?
b) Solve the proportion.

To solve this question you can use a ratio table or a fraction. But I'll just show you the ratio table. (:


You also need to put it in a sentence so..
Five dollars for 12 balls.

THE END. Hope you guys actually understood it. Sorry if I didn't really help. I tried though. (:
THANKS FOR READING, AND COMMENT PLEASE ( If I missed anything. ) I'LL FIX IT LIKE SOON. (:

0 comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP