Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to stop the alien by Richard 8-73

I was on my way home to from school. And then I saw something above the sky. It look like a ship. Then there were aliens coming out of the door. And then aliens said that we need your help humans. They need help on math question. And I said yes.

5.)Find the unit rate

a.2 pens for 94 cents.

I used fraction. Cents/Pens

94/2 I divided 94 and 2 by 2. And you should get 47 over 1 like this. 47/1.

b. Delia was paid 35$ for 5 hours of babysitting. how will she get 3 hours.
Money/ Hours =35/5. I divided each side 5. And you should get 7/1. And then I multiplied both sides by 3. You should get 21/3.

Page 68.

13. Two quarters have the same value of ten nickels. What is the value of five quarters in nickel.

2 quarters/10 nickels= 5 quarters/25 nickels.

And the aliens said thank you.

1 comments:

Jemineth905 January 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

good job again , you gave the answer, how you got the answer, and explanations to why that is .

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP