Friday, November 13, 2009

How i stopped an alien using proportion

Aliens came on earth and decided to visit Winnipeg, Manitoba. A weird looking green thing knocked on my door. I opened the door and i saw a weird blob with a sign saying BLOBLBLOBOGIKS. I googled it and it meant, if i didnt show my skills on proportions, it would invade the earth and kill everyone. So i showed how i could do proportions.


4.Determine the unit rate.


A) 3 Dinner Rolls cost 99 cents. 1 Dinner Roll = 33 cents. = 33 cents/1 dinner roll.


B)7 objects/14g = 2g = 1 object/2g




13.Two quarters are the same value as ten nickels. What is the value of five quarters in nickels?


Quarter= 25 cents. Nickel=5 cents.


25 x 5 = 1.25 1.25/5 = 25 nickels.


5 Quarters/25 nickels.




28. The dosage of a certain medicine for a
child is 2.5 mL for each 3 kg mass of the
child. What is the dose, in millilitres, for a
child with a mass of 16.5 kg?

19.8mL/16.5g

The alien saw my work i have done on my paper and has said, DFKLJSDFPOOPFLERLOLSALSDORLFROFLLOL. I googled it and he said that i am very good at math and that planet earth is a smart planet. The weird alien then went into his ship and left somewhere in the galaxy.

0 comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP