Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jarrets Pay It Foward!

For paying it foward i babysitted my cousin for free. I know its not that much but i did help out my aunti and i told asked her to pass on the kindness to someone else.

1. i think the video means to think of people who are homeless and need help. And to do something nice to someone and try to spread the kindness on to other people.
2. For this project i babysat my cousin for free. I chose to to this because she needed someone to babysit him and she asked me and i did it for free. I helped my aunti. I played with my cousin and took care of him untill his mom got home. I did my act of kind ness last sunday.
3.My act of kindness went good. We played games and stuff. I felt good. My aunti was happy and my uncle. I did ask my aunti to show an act of kindness to someone else and she said she would. She was happy too.
4. Because there are alout of people in the world that need help so i think peopel should help out more. I dont know if my act of kindness made a difference or not but my aunti was happy and my uncle because they got what they needed to do done.
Please comment. (;





1 comments:

vicky873 December 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

G'job jarret.
you forgot to add a label though.
haha.
:)
first

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP