What is pay it forward?
What was your pay it forward act of kindness?
- My pay it forward is to help my mom with my brother and sister
Why did you choose this activity?
- I choose it because i had to do it anyways
Who did you help?
- My Parents
What did you do?
- Babysat my brother and sister
When did you do you act of kindness?
- Everyday when my my parents is still at work
How did your act of kindness go?
- I thought it went pretty well...
My parents were very happy they didn't have to pay and were happy to do a random act of kindness of someone else
How did you feel?
- I felt pretty good because instead of paying someone else to babysit my brother and sister, I babysat for free
How did the person or people react?
-They were pretty surprise at first.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
- When I told them I would do it for free they were a bit confused but after I explained it they liked the idea.
- Because on the movie, if one person does a random act of kindness they do it to 3 other people and so on.....
-No, because our act of kindness is kind the small to make a difference.(if my parents pay it forward it might make a difference)