- Several changes has happened from version 1 to the final cut. We had to add the voice in the background so the video doesn't look boring. I actually had to lower the volume of the background music so people could actually hear our voices. We have deleted several repeated pictures in headings, and also added the credits and bibliography. The student comments were helpful in a big way. During the making of the final cut, we actually looked at the comments on our version 1 and took the time to make the changes.
- We have found several experts through family members and the internet. But the problem is that, the experts that we had connection with, didn't want to give us information on animal testing. The reason was because the information is confidential.
- What frustrated me during the movie making process was actually rendering the video. Lots of problems happened for example, when i play the video. The strategies i have used to become successful we're just focusing on finishing and putting lots of effort into the project.