- Please embed your Google Doc, Version 1 and Final cut of your movie.
- Please reflect and talk about the changes you made between the first and final cut of your movie. Were the student comments helpful in making your final cut better?
- How did you find your expert? List 3 important points your expert added to your movie. What did you learn from your expert?
- How did you find your expert?
- If you did not find an expert tell us why you were unsuccessful. Be honest.
- What was your greatest success in the 2 minutes project. What skills will you take away with you and use in the future?
- What frustrated you during the movie making process? What strategies did you use to become successful?
- Why is the 2 Minutes project important to Grade 8 Students?
- How will you make a difference in the future?
- label your post 2minutes2010, reflection
2. The students comments were really helpful. They pointed out some mistakes or we need something like voice's on our video or maybe a expert. We put voice's on our final cut and made the text inside the pictures instead of being on the other slides.
3. n/a ( expert didn't reply to our e-mail)
5. We were unsuccesful to get an expert because we tried to e-mail like 2 expert on climate change but they didn't reply on any of our e-mails.
6. Probably my great success on 2 minutes is we finish our video. I will take the skills of making a movie.
7. The thing the frustrated me was the windows movie maker we use, we can't put our voice's on it without taking out the music.
8. 2 minutes to make a difference is important to us Grade 8 students because we see what happening to the world and try and help somehow.
9. I will try and recycle or help on a charity, or like the movie Pay it Forward when i kid helps 3 person and those person help 3 more person and so on.