Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Abby's 2 Minutes to Make a Difference Final Reflection

2 Minutes to Make a Difference Final Reflection

1. Google Doc



Version1




Final Cut





2. One of the thing that changed from Version1 to Final Cut, is that I lessen the credits and I also added voice in it. And yes, the comments were really helpful.

3. n/a (i didnt find an expert)

4. n/a

5. I was unsuccesful of finding an expert because I sort of ran out of time because you see I had to redo mine all over again because someone accidentally deleted my google doc and I only had 3 days to finish it because the first version is due soon.

6. The greatest success I achieve in this project is that in my speech, most of the information I said are from my own knowledge.

7. What frustrated me during the movie making progress is that I've got so little time to do my google doc and the first version but I didnt give up because I dont want to get low grades..

8. This project is important to us grade8ers because it helps us to be a better person.

9. I will make a difference in the future by saving electricity, not littering, riding my bike, walking to school and many more.

0 comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP