"What is "Pay it Forward"
- To me, Pay it Forward is not just a movie. It's a movie that help use become better citizen, better people, and it als help us understand what the Earth really is.
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
- Me, Caitlin, Vicky, Christine, Kim and Razel donated some stuff to the children's hospital. Caitlin, Vicky, Christine, and Kim bought stuff for the goody bags, I bought new stuff toys and Razel donated used toys.
Why did you choose this activity?
- We chose this activity because its the activity that we all agree to do. And we also chose this because we wanted to give the children in the hospital who feel hopeless a hope.
Who did you help?
- We helped the children who are sick in the Children's Hospital.
What did you do?
- We looked for some stuff that just collects dust at home that we dont really use and decided to give them to the sick children. We also bought stuff for them.
When did you do you act of kindness?
- We did it with Mr. McLean . I dont remember whens the exact day we did it but it was a Monday at noon.
How did your act of kindness go?
- Our act of kindness went really well and Im not kidding about that. LOL [:
- At 11:35 we left the class were in, science, to get ready because we need to be in room 3 at exactly 11:45. When we get to Mr. McLean's room, we told him were ready to go. After we told him that were ready, he started the car. Then we went in. Mr McLean and Caitlin are in the front and me, Kim, Christine, and Vicky squished ourselves on the back seat LOL [:. At first we cant find where to give the stuff were going to donate, so Mr. McLean went out the car and went inside a building. He asked for direction I think. When he got back, he went inside he car and told us that he now know where the children's hospital is. When we got to the Children's Hospital, Me, Caitlin, Christine, Vicky and Kim went inside and asked a nurse where we could drop our donations. She said that she'll just take it because the other nurse who take the donation is not there right now or maybe she's busy. We gave it to her and she asked us t write a letter for the other nurse and tell them who we are and to write our address so they could write back. We wrote our names, explain what pay it forward is and we wrote our school's address. The nurse said thank you to us and she said that they really appreciate it. We said youre welcome and asked them to do the same. The we went back to Mr. McLean's car, and went back to school. Mr. McLean gave as lollipops on theway back :D . When we reached the school, we went out and have lunch. ( sorry my story telling doesn't make sense)
How did you feel?
- I felt so good, I think the others did too.
How did the person or people react?
- They were so pleased with all our donations. They were shocked of how many we gave.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
- Yup, we asked them to pay it forward (:. We wrote it in the letter too. And they said that they will. (:
How did they react to your request?
- They feel.. uhmm.. i dont exactly know how they all reacted because we only told one nurse and we didn't see the other nurse that we wrote a letter to. But the nurse we saw said ok with a smile on her face. (:
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
- The idea of doing Pay it Forward is important because it will give everyone a change to help even in just a little way. Because if what he/she did think that he/she only did a little, to others it means a LOT.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- I think the act of kindness we did made a difference. Im not really sure but that's what I think and hope. (:
Wednesday, January 6, 2010